1 febbraio 2014

Locksmith Venice emergency 24 hours in Venezia Padova Treviso

Locksmith Michele Bortolotti

Call 348.8151975 Mobile and Whatsapp



Venice Locksmith offer a 24 hours emergency locks and keys 
across the whole of Venezia, Treviso, Padova.

All part of the service:

I can help on case of breck-ins, lock outs, stolen keys,
24 Hour rapid response to emergencies,
I replace and install locks of al types,
installation of complete door entry systems, safes and security grilles,
my work in insurance approved and full guaranteed.


European anti bumping and antishock cylinders for armoured doors and entry doors of garage and gates.

I offer assistance for Cisa, Dierre, Mottura, Oikos and Vighi armoured doors, and other brands.

I have the best choise of best brands of security locks: 
Cisa, Dom, Evva, Mottura, Keso, Winkhaus.

I convert the old double-bitted lock in a new european cylinder version.




If you should have the same key for open all doors in your house, 
you can chose the key alike locks.


Winkhaus inox anti extraction european cylinder for locks, max quality and security

Keso Omega 4000s high security european cylinder for locks



Double locks for armoured doors with defender antishock


I work in Veneto, north Italy, Venezia, Treviso, Padova, Vicenza, Verona, Rovigo and Belluno 
with all countries of these provinces.